My best friend Heather loves her Peeps, so I made this for her on her birthday yesterday. I made two because she is gluten free, so for one I used King Arthur’s gluten free brownie mix and for the other I used the Ghirardelli mix. The King Arthur’s did not come with icing, so I made a chocolate ganache. Then the peeps are gluten free. These are so easy to make and super cute. I will be making them again for our Easter Brunch. I can’t decide if I like the peeps facing up or down.
- 1 small box of brownies with frosting (should fit 9x9 pan)
- 20 peeps
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- parchment paper
- follow directions on brownie box (except you will use round pan)
- line a round cake pan with parchment paper
- bake as directed on box
- let cool
- flip upside down onto a plate, peel off parchment paper
- put frosting/icing on the top of the brownies
- place peeps around the outside of the brownies
- put mini chips in center of brownies
- put regular chocolate chips around the outside of the mini ones
This post contains amazon affiliate links.