This is such a yummy recipe and so easy too.
I use a handful of cilantro and about 3 green onions.
After you have put the ingredients in the food processor it should look something like this:
Cinco de Mayo Avocado Dip
Recipe type: appetizer
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 12 oz bag of frozen corn, cooked (or a can or corn)
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1½ cups of quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados diced
- In food processor add garlic, oil, onions, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Mix until well blended
- In large bowl add corn, beans, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Add cilantro mix into the large bowl and stir until well blended
- Best if chilled in refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve same day or don't add avocados until day you are serving. They will turn brown in a day or so.
- Serve with tortilla chips