My mom used to make this when I was a kid, but she lost the recipe for years. I searched and searched until I finally found the recipe. It’s super easy melt in your mouth fudge. It is easy to make with kids, I always let my daughter help out with this one.
Easy Fudge Marshmallow Bars Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- line a 9x13 pan with foil
- spray foil with cooking oil
- put chocolate chips and sweet cond. milk in microwave safe bowl
- cook for 1 min in microwave
- stir and stir some more until smooth
- if you need to microwave for 10-15 more seconds (don't overcook)
- stir in vanilla
- stir in marshmallows
- pour mixture into pan
- spray your hands with cooking oil and press mixture into pan
- refrigerate for at least 30 min
- lift from pan, remove foil, cut and serve
these look so yummy!
Thanks, they are!!
Dee Lee says
Can I also include some chopped pecans?
Yes, you can add nuts to the recipe.