This is one of my quick and easy go to meals that my family really likes. It used to be spaghetti all the time, but we all like this better.
Sometimes I buy the “fancy” ravioli with spinach and chicken. This recipe also works for that, just add alfredo sauce instead of marinara.
Easy Baked Ravioli Recipe
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 bag of frozen ravioli (meat or cheese) 25 oz
- 1 jar of spaghetti/marinara sauce 24 oz
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 425
- grease a 9x13 baking dish
- put ravioli down
- put sauce on next
- pour water in
- add mozzarella and parmesan on top
- bake at 425 degrees for 30 min.
Leave a Comment