Okay seriously the box stuff is no easier to make than this and this recipe tastes WAY better!!!
I am a horrible pancake maker, they never ever turn out good. My daughter always asks me to make her pancakes and I always say, how about waffles? :) I have been making waffles using this recipe since I got married 10 years ago. I have tried other recipes, but I always come back to this one, it’s perfect.
I have a Belgian Waffle maker and this recipe makes 4 large Belgian waffles, this recipe is good for making regular waffles too.
- 1¾ cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cups milk
- ½ cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- preheat waffle maker
- in medium bowl stir together all the ingredients
- batter should be slightly lumpy
- lightly spray waffle maker with cooking oil
- bake according to waffle maker directions