I was cleaning out my pantry because it was so messy, I couldn’t find ANYTHING. I should have show a before and after pic, it was scary. Anyways I ended up finding a bag of Hershey’s Kisses in the back of it (I probably stashed it there months ago, and yes I do hide chocolate from my family for myself). I was already craving some chocolate chip cookies, so I decided to stuff them with a Kiss.
Make sure you grease the pan, a few of them did stick for me. Try not to overfill the cups either, otherwise they will look like muffins.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with a Kiss
Recipe type: Cookie
- ½ cup soft butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 24 hershey's kiss
- Preheat oven to 350, grease 2 mini muffin pans (should make 22-24 cookies)
- Cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg add vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water, then add to batter
- add salt, slowly stir in flour and then chocolate chips.
- put about ½ teaspoon of dough on the bottom of the muffin pan, then add hershey kiss and press down a little bit.
- Put another larger scoop on top of the kiss, enough to cover it.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 mins
- Let cool for a few mins. then remove from pan.
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
My pantry is the worst! Can you believe I’ve never made cookie cups? Must try soon!
Megan, glad to know I’m not the only one with a messy pantry ;)