I love all pasta salads, but this is by far my favorite! My aunt Janie brought it to a family gathering and I don’t think I will ever use any recipe except this one.
You can use any veggies, meat or cheese that you want. I used broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar and mini pepperoni in mine.
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 packet of Knorr Vegetable Mix
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 12-16 oz pasta cooked, drained and rinsed in cool water.
- fresh veggies, cheese, and pepperoni (or what ever you like)
- In large bowl combine, mayo, vinegar, knorr mix, milk and basil together, then add pasta, veggies and what ever else you want.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour