Giant Candy Corn Cookie, really easy to make. It’s baked on a pizza pan! Great kid friendly recipe, my daughter added the M&M’s for me.
The only white M&M’s I could find at Target where the Candy Corn ones. That’s why they are a little bigger than the other M&M’s. I know our local candy store sells them in all colors, but I was too lazy to drive down there. I used the Milk Chocolate 19.20 oz size bag for the yellow and orange and the White Candy Corn 80z bag for the white.
- 1½ sticks melted butter (12 tablespoons)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- White, Yellow and Orange M&M's
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- line a pizza pan with parchment paper
- in large bowl mix together butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- in small bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda
- slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture
- spread dough onto cookie sheet staying 1-2 inches from the edge
- Place M&M's in rows like candy corn colors on top of cookie
- bake for 13-15 mins.
- let cool and serve