Christmas Shortbread Bars (Only 4 Ingredients)
Easy Christmas Dessert Recipe? Yes, Please! I love making these shortbread bar cookies! It literally took me two minutes to whip these up & put them in the oven. I used my sisters 4 Ingredient Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe & topped it with Christmas colored sprinkles.
You can easily make 1/2 a recipe if you want a small batch, just bake it in a 8×8″ pan & reduce baking time to 22-25 min.
Christmas Shortbread Bars (4 Ingredients)
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup soft butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 2½ cups flour
- sprinkles for decorating!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla together. Add flour and mix until it all sticks together.
- Press dough into 9x13 pan (I use the back of a spoon).
- Take a fork and poke holes all over the top. Put sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, just until the edges start to get slightly golden.
- Let cool before serving.
Leave a Comment