These Monster Cooke Bars are my new favorite cookie (for now)! They are soft and practically melt in your mouth. I like the texture and softness of these vs regular monster cookies. Plus they are healthy since they have oats and peanut butter ;) Super easy to make too.
My husband asked if he could have these instead of a birthday cake this year, we will see :) I’m a baker and he never let’s me make cakes, he likes cookie bars better!
If you don’t have peanut butter chips you could always just double the chocolate chips. If you want them to look pretty save a few chips and M&M’s to sprinkle on top before you bake.
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (not natural)
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup M&M's
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 pan.
- In large bowl mix butter, egg, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until combined. Then add flour and oats stir until combined, Stir in chips and M&M's. If you want it to look pretty save a few chips and M&Ms to sprinkle on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 mins.