These Easter Egg M&M Cookies are quick and easy to make. They are a soft brown sugar cookie, like chocolate chip cookies but with M&M’s instead. I was trying to come up with an easy Easter recipe that wouldn’t make a mess of my entire kitchen.
Once the dough is on the pan, shape it into a skinny egg shape. Remember they will spread out quite a bit. Then add your M&M’s and bake.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter soft
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Easter color M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together, mix in the eggs and vanilla, beat until mixed. Gradually add in the flour mixture.
- Take a large scoop, about 2-3 tablespoons of dough and place scoop onto cookie sheet, Shape dough into an egg, place as many M&M's on the cookie as you like, repeat. Should make about 18-20 large cookies.
- Bake cookies at 375 for 10-12 minutes, until very light golden brown, don't overcook. Cool on a wire rack, then serve!