Fidget Spinner Cookies
I have no idea why, but when I saw these fidget spinner things, I thought of the butter cookies with a hole in the middle. I used to spin them on my finger when I was a kid and eat around and around until it finally cracked and fell off my finger. I don’t know if these look a lot like the real thing, but my daughter thought they were great.
My dog really wanted one too :)
- round butter cookies with the hole in the middle
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3-5 tablespoons milk
- food coloring and sprinkles
- Mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk in bowl until you get a thin kind of runny icing. Add food coloring if you want.
- Dip each cookie in the icing, stack them how you want them, let them drip for a minute or two on a wire rack, add sprinkles, then move to parchment paper. Don't leave them on the rack to dry, they will stick.
- Let dry and eat & play with them.