This is my sisters recipe, but I make it all the time. It’s so flexible and great to eat when the weather is hot.
The chicken: I usually grill it. I add salt, pepper and mustard powder to my chicken. If I’m feeling lazy or short on time, I will use frozen chicken tenders that are breaded, but anything will work. Sometimes I use lettuce, and other times I will use spinach, it just depends on what is in my fringe. Sometimes I will add cheese, this is a very flexible recipe.
How to fold it: then cut down the middle
Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps
Recipe type: dinner
- cooked chicken breast-grilled, fried, baked
- large flour tortillas
- tomatoes sliced
- lettuce or spinach leaves
- Homemade honey mustard:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon regular yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- Heat your tortilla, add cooked chicken, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard and wrap it up. Eat.
Leave a Comment