Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting!
This is my new favorite dessert! Cute and easy to make, these cookie cups are soft, cakey and gooey on the inside.
Don’t use melted butter.
Use cupcake liners or some might get stuck in the pan.
I used a large cookie scooper 2″ across = 1/4 cup. If you don’t have a cookie scooper then use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop it up and use a spoon to scoop it out and into the cupcake liner.
Don’t over bake, you want the inside soft and gooey.
I have made some with our recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting, they were great!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter (room temp but not melty)
- 1 cup (unpacked) brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 23 cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt. In large bowl mix butter and sugars on medium for a minute, mix in eggs and vanilla. Slowly mix in flour mixture, then add the chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tin with 23 liners. Use a ¼ cup scooper (or a ¼ measuring cup and a spoon to get it out). Drop dough into liners.
- Bake for 12-15 mins just until the tops get a few light brown spots on them, don't over bake!
- Optional: Make our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting