These are so easy to make and so good! They just melt in your mouth. My daughter and I made them for my Mother in Law for Mother’s Day and she loved them!
If you want them thicker, use an 8×11″ pan (that is what I used) or if you want them thinner use a 9×13. The dough will be very crumbly until you press it in the pan, so don’t worry.
I used a 1/2 cup of chips in the dough and then I sprinkled a few more chips on the top once I put the dough in the pan. Then I gave the chips a little press down.
- 1 cup soft butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of sugar to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla together. Add flour and mix until it all sticks together. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press dough into an 8x11 or 9x13 pan (it will be crumbly). Sprinkle 2T sugar on top.
- Take a fork and poke holes all over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, just until the edges start to get slightly golden.
- Let cool before serving.