Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These have been my go to cookies this summer. I make a batch about every week and they just disappear, especially with the kids around. They are so good and pretty much fool proof. I have even thrown in some peanut butter chips and M&M’s too.
- 1½ sticks melted butter (12 tablespoons)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl mix together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. in small bowl mix together flour, salt, baking soda and powder. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press into 9x13 pan, sprinkle top with a few more chocolate chips (optional)
- Bake at 325 for 24-28 mins or until edges are light golden.