Mini Sugar Cookie Cups.
Mini Sugar Cookie Cups using one of my favorite recipes for sugar cookies with the secret ingredient of brown sugar. You could top these with vanilla or chocolate frosting too but I was just keeping it simple when I made them. They also taste good with mini chocolate chips added to the cookie batter.
I used Wilton’s mini 24 cup muffin pan to make these. The recipe made exactly 24 Mini bite sized Sugar Cookie Cups.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup salted butter (1 stick) softened
- ⅓ cup + 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 F. degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan.
- Use an electric mixer to cream brown sugar, sugar, & butter.
- Add egg & vanilla, mix.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt together. Add to the creamed butter/sugar. Beat with mixer until everything is mixed in. .
- Scoop by the tablespoon (about 1" balls) and place in greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake 9-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to brown
Post contains amazon affiliate links.