Butter Cinnamon & Sugar Loaf
Copycat Costco’s Butter Cinnamon & Sugar Loaf. The rich buttery cinnamon & sugar topping is my favorite part! You could also take some cinnamon & sugar and swirl it in the middle of the loaf if you want to make it even sweeter. This is a dense, dessert bread that can be served at breakfast or anytime really.
Recipe makes 1 loaf. I used a Pyrex 1.5 Quart Glass Loaf pan to make this recipe.
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cinnamon/Sugar Topping:
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg together. Add milk, flour, & baking soda & mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for about 20 minutes.
- Brush melted butter on top of loaf. In a small bowl mix the sugars & cinnamon together. Sprinkle on top of loaf. Brush remaining butter over the loaf.
- Remove from pan.
post contains amazon affiliate link