Chocolate Crinkle Powdered Sugar Cookies.
These are one of my all time favorite cookies! Soft, chewy and super chocolatey. The hardest part is letting the dough chill for at least 2 hours. I hate waiting!
You are going to get a much better cookie if you use dutch cocoa powder.
Your powdered sugar will get packed down the more cookies you roll in it. I kept a fork near by and would stir the sugar with it when it needed it.
- 1 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar for rolling ½--1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, sugar, and oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, stir in the vanilla. In small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt, mix into the cocoa mixture.
- Cover dough, and chill for at least 2 hours .
- Roll dough into one inch balls. Roll dough in powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 F. degrees for 9-11 minutes.