Giant Reece’s Peanut Butter Heart.
This giant peanut butter chocolate heart is a way better gift than flowers!! It’s pretty easy to make also.
For the chocolate you can use whatever you have on hand. This time I used chocolate chips.
Remember that you only melt half of the chocolate at a time.
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter, not natural
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15-20 ounces of melting chocolates or almond bark ( or about 2 cups of chocolate chips)
- In large bowl mix powered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and milk together. It should just be a little crumby, but still stick together if you squished it.
- Place dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and shape the dough into an heart. It should be about ½-3/4 inch thick. Place in freezer for a half hour.
- Remove from freezer and melt HALF, of your chocolate (according to the directions on the package), spread on the top half of the heart try not to get too much on the sides for now, just the top. Place back in the freezer for 10 mins.
- Remove from freezer and flip heart over. Melt the other half of the chocolate and spread it on the top and sides of the heart. Let the chocolate set up for about 10 mins. and serve!