Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread.
Super easy apple cinnamon quick bread. I love using the food processor to shred my apples. You get lots of apple in every bite this way. You could also use a grater or just chop the apples up.
Make sure to grease and sprinkle the pan with sugar and cinnamon before you add the batter!
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups shredded apples (I used food processor)
- For dusting pan and topping:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees. Mix the 2 T sugar and ¼ t of cinnamon together. Grease loaf pan, sprinkle half of the sugar/cinnamon in the pan and shake it around to coat the pan. Set aside the other half.
- In a bowl mix flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together. In another bowl mix oil, eggs, vanilla and sour cream together. slowly add the flour mixture to the other bowl until combined. Fold in shredded apples,
- Add batter to pan, sprinkle with remaining sugar/cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 48-52 mins. Toothpick inserted in middle should come out clean.