Red White and Blue Icebox Cake.
This is such an easy and cute recipe!
Feel free to use a different flavor of white/yellow pudding. I like the cheesecake but vanilla or white chocolate would work too.
(I put it in the freezer for about a half hour before I cut it to see if it would cut better, but it didn’t make a difference. That’s why my berries look a little frosty.)
You cold change it up a little and use some raspberries, just make sure you use fresh fruit. Frozen fruit will have juice that runs all over.
You could always use gluten free graham crackers and this would be a gluten free dessert.
- 1 box 3.4 oz of cheesecake pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 2 cups of cut strawberries
- 1 cups blueberries
- Mix the pudding and milk together, let sit for 5 mins. Once it has set up a little, fold in the cool whip.
- In a loaf pan, put some of the pudding down on the bottom of the pan, top with graham crackers, top with more pudding, then fruit, etc.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, then serve.