Chocolate Chip Cookies.
This recipe makes thick soft bakery style chocolate chip cookies. We honestly have so many favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes we make because there are so many different varieties of chocolate chip cookies out there. Some days you want extra thick soft chocolate chip cookies, some days you want your classic thin Toll House style chocolate chip cookies. This recipe is somewhere in the middle and I hope you like it.
I made pretty large cookies using a 2.5 tablespoon cookie scoop so the recipe only made about 20 cookies but if you make smaller cookies it will make more.
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees.
- Cream butter & sugars together using an electric mixer.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are just starting to brown.
post contains amazon affiliate link.
Leave a Comment