Soft M&M Christmas Cookie Bars.
These are super easy and cute Christmas Cookies, and they have CHOCOLATE! There are not too many Christmas cookies out there that actually have chocolate in them :(
Don’t forget to save a few M&Ms and sprinkles for the top (before you bake).
Don’t over bake these. Just let the edges get a little golden and they are done.
- 2¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ sticks melted butter (12 tablespoons)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups M&Ms
- ¼ cup mini or regular chocolate chips
- sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven. to 325.
- In medium bowl mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
- In large bowl cream together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Slowly stir in the flour mixture until combined.
- Add M&Ms, chocolate chips and sprinkles (you can save a little bit of each to sprinkle on top before you bake).
- Press into 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 325 for 25 to 30 mins. don't over bake, just until the edges get a little golden. Cool and serve.