Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting.
These are great little Christmas cookies! Easy to make with only a few ingredients. If you don’t want to frost them, you could always add food coloring to the dough or add sprinkles to the dough before baking. But I love the cream cheese frosting!!
I used a mini cookie scooper, I’m not sure of the exact size, but it’s about 2 teaspoons.
Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter soft
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 oz soft cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter soft
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven. to 350 degree. Place parchment paper on two cookie sheets.
- In small bowl combine flour and baking soda. In large bowl combine butter, vanilla, sugar and egg. Slowly add in the flour mixture.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons dough and roll into a ball, place on parchment paper cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 mins. Let cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, mix all the frosting ingredients together and frost cooled cookies. Add sprinkles.
Leave a Comment