Chocolate Chip Cookie Dunking Sticks.
I don’t ever dunk my cookies into milk, but I still love this recipe and I think they look really cute! Super easy recipe and makes quite a few cookies. Recipe makes about 26 chocolate chip dunking sticks depending on how you cut them.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dunking Sticks
Recipe type: dessert
- 1½ sticks melted butter (12 tablespoons)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F. degrees, line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl mix together butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In small bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, fold in chocolate chip.
- Spread dough onto cookie sheet making a rectangle ½-3/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 16-19 mins. Let cool, then cut off the edge and cut into sticks.
On tomorrow’s “Bake a batch today” list. Yummy?
Hi Lynda, Hope you like them! Thanks for taking the time to comment, we appreciate it!