Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Bars.
No bakes are one of my favorite cookies! These are even easier that the traditional cookies since you just put them in a pan.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper.
- Bring sugar, butter, milk and cocoa to a boil over medium high heat. Boil for 1 min.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla, oats, and peanut butter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into pan and refrigerate until set.