Mini M&M Cookies Bite Sized.
Mini M&M Bite Sized Cookies. I took my sister’s recipe for full sized M&M cookies and changed it a little to make mini bite sized ones. I have seen similar cookies for sale at the grocery stores in the baked goods section and always think they look so cute.
I like to save some mini M&M’s for the top of the cookies. I press 3-4 mini M&M’s into the top of the cookie dough balls before baking. See photo below.
Recipe made about 40 mini cookies. Space cookies apart to give them room to flatten out. I put mine a little too close together and some stuck together.
Mini M&M Cookies Bite Sized
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup salted butter, softened (1 stick)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini M&M's (save some for pressing into the top, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla, mix until smooth. Gently stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture, mix until combined. Stir in the mini M&M's.
- Scoop out 1½ teaspoons of cookie dough at a time, roll each cookie dough into a ball. Place on baking sheet about 2" apart. Add more mini M&M's to the top if you desire by pressing them down gently.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until the edges are light brown.
Leave a Comment