Peanut Butter Shortbread Bar Cookies.
Soft peanut butter shortbread bars. These are peanut butter flavored shortbread. They have a soft and crumbly texture. Made with only 5 simple ingredients.
I baked it in a 8×8″ glass baking dish. Sprinkled sugar on the top. Dough is a little dry to work with so it helps to use an electric mixer. I baked for 20 minutes just until the edges started to turn golden brown.
Peanut Butter Shortbread Bar Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon peanut butter, creamy
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup call purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees.
- Using an electric mixer add butter, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla together and mix well.
- Add in flour and mix until dough forms.
- Put dough into a 8x8" baking dish and use the back of a spoon to push the dough flat. Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Leave a Comment