Big Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Big Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies. My sister is obsessed with posting various sugar cookie recipe and I am obsessed with all different types of chocolate chip cookies. So here is one more chocolate chip cookie recipe for you to try! The recipe makes big, thick, soft chocolate chip cookies.
These cookies are large, they are about the size of a hand.
You want to make sure you don’t smoosh the cookie dough balls down too much (only to about 3/4″) because they will flatten out more when baking in the oven.
Recipe makes 10-12 large sized cookies.
- 1½ sticks melted butter (12 tablespoons)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F. degrees
- Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix together butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- In small bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, fold in chocolate chips.
- Form 10-12 balls of dough (about ⅓-1/2 cup each). Place on cookie sheet and smoosh down until ¾ inch thick.
- Bake at 325 for 9-12 mins. You want to take the cookies out before the edges start to turn light brown, that will give you the soft cookie.
- Let cool and serve