Oatmeal Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Silo Cookies.
I took Joanna Gaines Silo Cookie recipe and made it to my liking. These are softer thicker cookies. My daughter said this is the best cookie I have ever made!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups of chocolate chips
- 1½ cups of peanut butter chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In large size bowl mix butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Slowly add the flour mixture to large bowl. Stir in chips.
- Take ice cream scoop 3-4 tablespoons of dough and make about 16 large cookies.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-16 mins or until the edges just start to get golden.