Crazy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These are super rich, chocolaty cookies. Big and soft with crazy chocolate chips!
We love this recipe for Crazy Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you are a chocolate lover and love chocolate chips then this recipe is a must try.
You coat the entire outside of the chocolate chip cookies with more chocolate chips, except for the bottom where it will be sitting on the cookie sheet. This recipe makes large cookies, each cookie being about 1/4 cup of cookie dough.
Crazy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3-4 cups chocolate chips for the outside of the cookie
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together the butter and all the sugars. Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix until smooth. Add in the flour, mixing until just combined. Add in 2 cups of the chocolate chip.
- For the additional chocolate chips: Use a ¼ cup measuring cup or cookie scoop, portion the dough and roll it into a ball. Coat the ball with the chocolate chip mixture, everywhere except the bottom. Make sure the chips are pressed firmly and evenly into the dough. Place the dough balls onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges and tops are lightly golden.
Leave a Comment