Pumpkin Pie Crunch Cake.
This pie/cake is very easy to make and so good! The top is a buttery crunchy cake and the bottom is a pumpkin pie.
Note: Don’t follow the directions on the cake box. You will use just the dry cake mix. Also remember that only half of the pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon go into the pumpkin mixture, the other half will go in the dry cake mix.
- 15 ounce pumpkin puree
- 6 ounces of EVAPORATED milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (divided)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (divided)
- 9 ounce yellow cake mix (like Jiffy)
- 7 teaspoons melted butter
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a pie pan.
- In large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Pour batter into pie pan.
- In small bowl combine dry cake mix and ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the batter. Drizzle melted butter onto cake mix and then top with pecans.
- Bake for 45-50 mins. Cool completely before serving.