Instant Pot Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
At first I thought, cheesecake in the instant pot??!? But YES, it’s so easy and so good. I can’t stop making these now, I have tried regular, chocolate and pumpkin. They are all amazing!
Mix your crust, mix the batter, pour into 4 oz mason jars, put the lids on and put in the instant pot.
As for the instant pot, put the trivet in, add your cup of water, put the mason jars in. Close the vent, pressure cook for 6 mins, cool in the IP for 30 mins., remove and cool on counter for 45 mins. and then cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours. I only waited about an hour :) Top with whipped cream and serve!
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temp.
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 9- 4 oz jelly mason jars and lids
- In a small bowl combine all the crust ingredients. Add about 1½ - 2 tablespoon of the mixture into each mason jar and pack downs with a spoon. You may have a little bit of the mixture left over.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese until lumps are gone. Then mix in sugar, egg, sour cream, vanilla and flour. In microwave safe bowl mix the chocolate chips and teaspoon of oil together. Microwave for 15 seconds, then stir, repeat this until chips are melted (or use double boiler). Mix the melted chips into the batter. Evenly distribute the batter into the 9 mason jars. LIGHTLY screw on lids.
- Put the trivet into the bottom of your instant pot, add 1 cup of water. Fit as many of the jars as you can on the trivet, stack the rest on top of the other mason jars.
- Put the lid on your IP and set to seal (not vent) the steam. Set to pressure cook or manual for 6 mins. Once the 6 mins are up, let it sit for 30 mins., after this vent if there is any steam left, open lid. Carefully remove jars with rubber tongs and place on cooling rack on your counter for 45 mins. Move to refrigerator for 2 hours and then serve with whipped cream.