Christmas Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies.
Recipe makes about 32 cookies.
Cookies are rolled in red and green sugar sprinkles.
These are in my top 3 favorite Christmas cookies! Easy to make, and so good!
Don’t skimp on the red and green sugar sprinkles, the more you get on the dough, the better they will look.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted (microwave for 25-30 seconds)
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- + sugar red and green sugar sprinkles for coating
- -Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add sugar, brown sugar, & melted butter, stir until creamy. Add peanut butter, egg, & vanilla, stir until smooth & creamy.
- Add flour & baking soda & stir until well combined.
- Scoop or roll dough into 1 inch balls (or smaller). Roll balls in a bowl of sugar to coat. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. While the cookies are baking unwrap the Hershey's Kisses. Right after you remove the cookies from the oven place a Hershey's Kiss on top of the cookie & gently press it down.