This stuff it totally addicting. Sometimes I just make it and eat it instead of putting it on something. It tastes great on brownies, cookie bars, and cakes.
It is also great to make a box brownie mix look fancy.
It is pictured with my Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, that is what my husband asked for for his birthday instead of cake.
This makes enough frosting for a 9×13 pan, if you need it for a layer cake you will want to double the recipe, or just double it and eat the rest!
- ¾ cup soft butter
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- in a medium size bowl add butter, sugars, flour, milk and vanilla.
- mix on medium speed for 2 min. or until well blended.
- you can add chocolate chips in batter or sprinkle on top
- this makes enough for anything in a 9x13 pan
- double if making for a layer cake
*Eating raw flour has become a concern for some people. People have been trying the microwave method to heat flour to 160 F. degrees, I have not tried it. Disclaimer: Make & eat at your own risk.