This is the ONLY chocolate ganache recipe I will ever use again. Super easy 2 ingredient, fool proof recipe. There will be some left over, I am sure you can figure out something to do with it……. eat giant spoonfuls like I do :)
I usually use the good stuff (ghirardelli chips) for this recipe, but any chips will do.
Easy Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 9 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ pint heavy cream (about 1 cup)
- put chocolate chips in medium size bowl
- put cream in small sauce pan
- heat cream over medium heat, just until it starts to boil
- pour cream over chocolate chips
- stir until it turns dark and creamy
- pour over cake or what ever you are using it for, spoon leftovers into your mouth
I made it without the icing and it was great. Now im going to make it and the icing. Love this recipe. Thank you very much for sharing
Thank you Clarice, I’m glad you liked it!
Doris Reed says
Thanks for the easy chocolate cake recipe. I love it and it turned out great! my hat’s off to Holly.
Thank you, I’m so glad you liked it!
Jackie Siekert says
Hello, does this ganache firm up well? Or does it stay liquidy
It doesn’t set hard. It’s still a little sticky even after refrigerating, but not runny. Hope this helps.
looking everywhere for this recipe, thank u i can’t wait to make