CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, this is my favorite chocolate cake recipe!! I love making Bundt Cakes because they are so easy. This one just uses a box cake mix and it turns out perfect every time. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I use my Chocolate Ganache Icing Recipe for this cake.
One trick I figured out along the way is that instead of coating the bundt pans with flour, I use cocoa powder. That way the chocolate cake isn’t dusted with white.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (I used devils food)
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix (3.9 oz of instant)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1¼ cups of milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease bundt pan and then dust with cocoa powder
- in large bowl mix cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk, sour cream and eggs
- beat on medium for 2 min.
- add mini chocolate chips
- mix until combined
- pour into pan
- bake at 350 for 50-60 min
- let cool then flip onto a plate
- make Chocolate Ganache (see my recipe) and pour over the top