I kept seeing these pretzel bites with cookie dough in between two pretzels, then dipped in chocolate and I thought they looked good. Since dipping them in chocolate can be messy and kind of a pain, I thought why not just use chocolate covered pretzels and make it easier. Then I decided to use the buckeye dough instead of cookie dough, I was NOT disappointed, they were really really good! A little FYI, I bought milk and dark chocolate covered pretzels and the milk chocolate was way better than the dark for this recipe.
Sorry this isn’t the best picture either, my hands were covered in the dough when I pressed them together. The pretzels look a little messy.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- milk chocolate covered pretzels
- in medium size mixing bowl mix butter, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar and mini chocolate chips
- mix until well blended
- roll into ½ inch balls
- squish dough between two pretzels
- place on cookie sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours
Jason England says
These look so good I think I could eat a dozen, and still want more haha.
Thanks, they are addicting.