I can’t believe that fall is just around the corner but that’s okay because I love fall baking! This is just one of the many pumpkin recipes that I will be posting. These are very good. The cream cheese and cinnamon are so good with pumpkin. Yummy!!
Remember, don’t use paper liners for this recipe. Only use foil or silicone ones or they stick really bad. You will need to spray the liners with cooking spray.
Don’t worry when they cool off the middles will sink a little bit but that is where the whipped cream will go.
- 1 block cream cheese 8 oz. room temp.
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15 oz.
- ½ cup sugar
- 12/ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- whipped cream
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- line muffin tins with 18 foil liners or silicone (not paper)
- spray liners with cooking spray
- in medium bowl mix cream cheese by itself first on medium for 30 seconds
- add pumpkin, sugar, brown, sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk, flour, spice, salt, baking powder and soda then mix until well combined
- fill muffin cups ⅔ the way full
- bake for 25-28 min at 350 degrees
- let cool for 30 min then refrigerate until cold
- (the middles will sink a little when cooled, but it's okay because thats where the whipped cream goes)
- add whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon