I kept seeing these on Facebook and knew that I needed to make them. I’m glad I did, they are really good and couldn’t be easier to make. They pair great with my Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe.
Don’t worry if the outer edges start to brown, you can peel that part off if you don’t like it that way. That’s what I did for mine. My husband likes burnt-ish stuff, his toast is always burnt in my opinion. I left the edges on his.
Baked Cabbage Rounds Recipe
- 1 head of cabbage rinsed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the cabbage into 1-1½ inch slices starting from the top of the cabbage. Place on a baking sheet.
- Lightly brush to rounds with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Then add a small sprinkle of the onion and garlic powder.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 mins.
Leave a Comment