So friends are always emailing or posting recipes on my facebook page that I should make. Someone posted a picture of Peanut Butter Lasagna that looks soooo amazing and I couldn’t get it off my mind. It’s 9pm and I decide I need something with chocolate and peanut butter, so I made these. They totally hit the spot, fudgy chocolate with a hint of peanut butter…….perfect! Very easy to make too!
The only problem with this recipe is the pan size, I am sure that not everyone has this size pan. I think an 8×8 would work fine too, they would just be thicker and you would need to bake them a little longer.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 -6 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together melted butter, and sugars in medium bowl, add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Then add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased 11x7inch pan.
- Drop teaspoons of peanut butter onto the batter.
- Using a butter knife swirl peanut butter in a figure eight pattern. Don't over mix the peanut butter, just a few swirls
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.