I kept seeing the cute Halloween Bark on Pinterest and thought something similar would look cute on top of a cake. Just take your favorite cake (white, chocolate, box or homemade), make the frosting, let it cool a little bit and add any halloween candy that you like on top.
Halloween Candy Cake
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 Baked Cake 9x13 (box or your favorite recipe)
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk or evaporated canned milk
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Any Halloween Candy
- To make the Frosting combine the butter, milk, cocoa, and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Put frosting on the cake when it comes out of the oven so the frosting melts on top.
- Let cool for 30 mins in the fridge, then add your candy to the top.
Leave a Comment