One Giant Peanut Butter Cookie
Do you ever sometimes crave just one giant peanut butter cookie?! I will be the first to admit it, I do! Peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites! I love to eat creamy peanut butter straight from the jar but there’s just something special about a peanut butter cookie especially when it comes in the form of one giant cookie. You can choose to share this cookie with someone or you can save it all for yourself.
I have a staple peanut butter cookie recipe that I have used for so many different peanut butter cookies I have posted on here. For this recipe I took my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe that makes soft, sweet, peanut buttery cookies & cut the recipe down so it would make one giant cookie to enjoy. It’s really easy to make too.
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon of egg (take one egg, crack it, mix it up with a fork, measure 1 tablespoon out of it)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 6 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix softened butter, brown sugar, sugar, peanut butter, egg, & vanilla together until smooth. Mix in flour & baking soda. Roll dough into one big ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Use your hands to gently press the dough ball down into a round circle shape about ¼" thick. Take a fork and lightly run it over the top making 2 lines making a criss-cross shape.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until the edges are just starting to turn a light golden brown.