These little cookies are so cute, but also soft and yummy! I’m kind of on a chocolate chip kick right now, the last 5 things that I’ve made had chocolate chips.
I made these to take to an event but I didn’t feel like making 4-6 dozen full size cookies so these were perfect. It took about 10 mins to roll all 65-70 of them and only 6 mins to bake.
The cookies are a little bit bigger than a quarter. Sorry about the bad manicure in the picture (I painted my nails myself) haha!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease or line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In large bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla, mix until smooth. Gently stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture, mix until combined. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop out ½ teaspoon of cookie dough at a time roll each cookie dough into a ball. Place on baking sheet about 1½" apart.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the edges are light brown. The cookies will be soft, let them cool on the pans if you used parchment paper, if not then run a thin spatula under them after they cooled for 5 mins. then remove and serve or store.