You have probably seen a similar recipe all over Facebook like I did, that’s when I decided I had to make them. My sister and I both are a sucker for any biscuits, we absolutely love them! Biscuits are kind of a pain to make, so I rarely make them. These are SO EASY, no cutting in flour or rolling and folding dough and then cutting them out. Plus if your like me, you should have sour cream in the fridge. No buttermilk in these.
So just melt the butter in the pan, whip up the dough, cut it and bake it, done and delicious!
Easy Butter Dipped Sour Cream Biscuits
Recipe type: Bread
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 heaping tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Melt the stick of butter in an 8x8 pan. In bowl mix flour sugar and baking powder. In a small bowl whisk milk and sour cream together. Add the sour cream to the flour mixture. Mix until just combined. Pour dough into 8x8 pan with the melted butter. Spread dough to the edges, then with knife cut the dough into 9 pieces.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-22 mins or when the top is golden brown.
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
Wow!! These are easy! & low stress for the cookie cutter inept (like me ;) )
Yes, they are very easy! I hate folding and cutting biscuits.
Such an easy recipe to make. Really a good one!!!
Sabrina Zaragoza says
Simple thing is the best!! Always easy-to-follow recipe. Thank you so much for sharing!