Copycat Panera Chocolate Chipper Chip Cookies
I love Panera’s Chocolate Chipper Cookies, they are soft and chewy in the middle with a little bit of a crunch on the edge. Every time I go there they ask, “would you like to add a cookie for 99 cent?”, well Ya of course I do!!!!
The trick is to squish the cookie dough down a little bit once you get it on the tray, and don’t over bake!!! The middle should be very soft.
My sister was just saying how I alway make chocolate chip cookies and she always makes sugar cookies. At least you guys get the best of both worlds from us :)
I used a large cookie dough scoop.
- 1¼ cups soft butter
- 1¼ cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars together, then add vanilla and eggs. In small bowl combine flour, corn starch, soda and salt. Add the flour mixture into the large bowl and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop large (about 2 tablespoons) onto baking sheet, leaving about 2" in between. Give the cookies a little squish with your palm.
- Bake at 350 for 11-13 mins or until the edge just start to turn light brown. Don't over bake.