Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce made with only 3 Ingredients
I decided to make homemade honey mustard chicken wraps for dinner the other night. I didn’t have any store bought honey mustard so I decided to make my own. This recipe can be used as a dipping sauce, salad dressing, etc.
It is simple to make & I had all the ingredients on hand already. There are many different recipes out there but I decided to keep it simple & use just 3 ingredients. I used regular yellow mustard, raw honey, & real mayonnaise. My raw honey was a little solid so I microwaved it for a couple of seconds to thin it down. Depending on which brand of mayonnaise you use this recipe is also dairy free. I used Dukes brand mayonnaise.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon regular yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- Mix ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Will keep in the frig covered for about a week or longer.
- If you want to thin it down to use as a dressing add a little milk or half & half.
If it’s been in the frig for awhile you may need to give it a good stir to mix it up again.
Mmmmm….I am loving it… :)
Riya panday says
I love that the sauce has a bit of cayenne in it. Perfect for giving it a bite. It looks so yummy and flavorful!