Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
I love trifle recipes, they are so easy and they look so pretty! It’s strawberry season around northern Indiana right now, so I though I would get a few recipes out for you guys.
Feel free to make your own pound cake, I’m just lazy and buy it from the grocery store.
As for putting the strawberries on the stove top, it’s just to dissolve the sugar, not to cook them. You could also just add the sugar and let the strawberries and sugar sit in the fridge for a few hour to dissolve, but I didn’t have time for that.
- 1 pound cake cut into cubes
- 1 box 3.4 ounce of vanilla or cheesecake instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese soft
- 1 12 ounce cool whip
- 2 pounds cut strawberries
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Cut your pound cake in half then cut into cubes.
- Make the pudding according to the directions with the 2 cups of milk. In medium bowl whip the cream cheese to get all the lumps out. Add pudding to cream cheese and mix. Gently fold in the cool whip.
- Put your cut strawberries in a pan on the stove top, sprinkle with sugar and heat on medium high heat just for a minute or 2 until the sugar dissolves. You are not cooking the strawberries. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Put half of the pound cake cubes in the bottom of your bowl then, then put down half of the pudding mixture, then half of the strawberries, repeat and refrigerate or serve.