Mini Bite Sized Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups.
I took my all time favorite recipe for thick chocolate chip cookies & turned them into mini bite sized chocolate chip cookie cups. The results were delicious. You could even put an indentation in them and add my sister’s recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting in the middle if you want double chocolate chip cookie goodness.
I used Wilton’s mini 24 cup muffin pan to make these. The recipe made exactly 24 Mini bite sized Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups.
Recipe makes 24 Mini bite sized Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup salted butter (1 stick) softened
- ⅓ cup + 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F. degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan.
- Use an electric mixer to cream brown sugar, sugar, & butter.
- Add egg & vanilla, mix.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt together. Add to the creamed butter/sugar. Beat with mixer until everything is mixed in. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop by the tablespoon (about 1" balls) and place in greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake 9-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to brown.
post contains amazon affiliate links.
Leave a Comment