Easy Sugar Covered Sugar Cookies.
These cookies are so good and easy to make! They are soft and chewy. Just mix up the dough, roll in sugar, and bake!
Easy Sugar Covered Sugar Cookies
Recipe type: dessert
- ¾ cups sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter (soft)
- 1¼ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- *1/2 cup of sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar together. In small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix in vanilla and egg to butter mixture in large bowl and slowly add the flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Shape dough into 1½ inch balls then dip/roll in the additional sugar and place on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. then let cool
Leave a Comment